Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I'm not talking specifically about Christmas, but it is included in the most wonderful time of the year. The song says so and I agree. =)

Anyway, we are well into the first week of one of my favorite months: October. The month of cooler weather, Halloween, deep Fall colored manicures, delish smelling Fall candles, and one month closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I always get inspired to bake during the holiday season. This year will be different, though... In a good way! I will be baking even more!

Caramel Apple & Pumpkin Spice Latte cupcakes will be the cupcake specials for the month of October. I'm so incredibly excited for everyone to try these! They will be offered at a discount price all through this month only, but will be available at regular price throughout the rest of the season.

Also, Candy Corn cupcakes will be available this month. They're super fun and cute! Look!
This is not my picture. I don't have any of my own just yet.
November will feature a surprise cupcake. You can be pumpkin will be involved! ;-)

December will include gingerbread cupcakes. I am beyond excited to offer these!

As I mentioned before, these are "cupcakes of the month"... meaning they will be on sale for their specific month. BUT they WILL still be available after the month is over, just at regular price. =)

Remember, if you want something I don't offer on my menu, just contact me 2 weeks before you need them so I can make sure I am able to get the customized just the way you want them!

Be looking for an updated menu in a future blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment