Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie


Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. (Picture from my phone)
















Mom and I are always craving something sweet so I decided I'd head into the kitchen and whip something up. I needed something quick and, hopefully, easy! As I was exploring some of my favorite blogs yesterday I happened to come across this lovely treat. In case the picture isn't good enough for you tell-- It's a stuffed Oreo chocolate chip cookie. Since I didn't have a whole lot of time, I just made enough for four cookies. You might think four cookies isn't enough, but these are about the size of my head. 


I'm thinking about making them for this coming up Memorial Day weekend. I usually do cupcakes, but I don't want my family to burn out. Besides, who doesn't like cookies?!


I will post my own adaption of the recipe this weekend after I've tested it out.


In the meantime, click here for Bridget's recipe!


Happy baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment