Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

When The Night Falls On You and You Don't Know What To Do...

Sometimes I make the subject of my blog entry the line of a song I happen to be singing at the moment. I'll Stand By You  by The Pretenders (Covered by the Glee Cast --- major guilty pleasure when it comes to Glee!)

Anyway, it's Christmas Eve now and things are getting busy! I have last minute things to buy, everything to wrap and family to visit before Mom and I get our usual Christmas Eve night on.

I hope everyone has a super, fantastic, splendid Christmas!

Make sure to hug your kids and everyone else you love. You never know when you won't have them anymore. Don't take anyone or anything for granted because tomorrow may be one day too late.

I love you all! Thank you for reading!

~Merry Christmas~

No comments:

Post a Comment