Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm international!

*insert music here* 

I've been in countries and cities I can't pronounce and places on the globe I didn't know existed..

;-)

So... I was looking at the 'stats' of my blog and I am completely shocked that I've gone international. I'm not entirely sure why or how, but I'm certainly not complaining! That's so cool!!

My blog has been read in Russia, Canada, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Indonesia, Australia, Spain, and Singapore! I find this unbelievably awesome, just so ya know! Am I Googleable (that's a mouthful!)? Is it because I share my blog on my Facebook page? However it happens, I'm okay with this.

....

....

I just realized that means my phone number has been passed around the world. Ahh, the power of the internet. *insert brief anxiety attack here*

But in all seriousness, this makes me want to do even more on here. 

But like I said in my last entry... I think I'm only going to commit to once a week. If I get more posted then it'll be like a kid on her birthday! Surprise!




No comments:

Post a Comment