Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Confessions of a Caramel Apple Pop Cupcake

I've been trying my best to get back into the habit of blogging. I think I need to commit myself to one post a week... Instead of everyday. Because, let's be realistic.. My life isn't all that interesting and there's only so many cupcake recipes a person can post without getting repetitive.

While browsing through some of my favorite blogs, Confessions of a Cookbook Queen being my absolute favorite.., I've come to the conclusion that I NEED to make these Caramel Apple Pop cupcakes. These would be great for Halloween parties. Or just a snack. Just FYI: these would have to be for the 21+ crowd. While I'm like, 99.34523355% sure that the alcohol bakes out of them since they are only 15% alcohol... I don't want to take any chances. I don't want people saying, "That cupcake girl gave me cupcakes and now my kids can't stand up straight!".

I've been sooooooo busy the last couple of weeks with my growing cupcake business. I'm proud to say, thanks to Mi Madre, I now have business cards, brochures, and flyers with cupcakes of the month!

And because of this.. I have to get over my anxiety of people I don't know having my phone number. Well, I guess that's not the case. I know the people that order from me aren't shady characters. =) My anxiety comes from my phone number being out there... on the Internet... and in people's pockets... and hanging up on bulletin boards in unknown locations. But, I shall cast that aside! Here's my cell phone number! Call me or text me if you are interested in placing an order.

618-925-1232

I do your everyday cupcakes: Chocolate, white, red velvet, etc...
I do custom cupcakes: Anything your mind dreams up (Within reason, of course!).

Custom orders do require 2 weeks notice because I have to come up with a recipe and make sure everything is doable and perfect  for you before you actually need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment